• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Phazer wiring help.

If I remember right, there was an update relating to the ground wiring harness for these.

If I remember right, there was an update relating to the ground wiring harness for these.
Interesting, and yeah I seem to remember reading something about that a while back. Not sure how I would find that update though, any idea?

Interesting, and yeah I seem to remember reading something about that a while back. Not sure how I would find that update though, any idea?
Under the battery area. Inspect where all the black wires come together at the block connectors.

Look for a loose wire, or something that looks melted? I have done that, but I'll do again. Have to be a bulldog about this! Thanks

they usually plug in individually into the harness. just have to trace them down to the plugs below the plastics.

they usually plug in individually into the harness. just have to trace them down to the plugs below the plastics.
Excellent, really appreciate the advice! Finishing up a little work then gonna head out in the driveway and see what I can see.

Back