• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

'08 FX Nytro Balljoints..... is Yamaha still covering them??

theCATman

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha
Just as the title states..... does anyone here know if Yamaha is still standing behind the sloppy '08 balljoints and replacing them free or are they turning a blind eye to them now??

Any & all help is greatly appreciated guys.

Hey I'm also with theCATman- I also just tore down my front end to replace the bushings of the A-arms and the lower balljoint has about .03-.04" slop. Is there a part number with an improved balljoint? My sled has only about 1600 miles and all bushings are shot. I replaced the upper balljoint when I turned back the shoulder .100" to help the darting issue early last season.

The new ball joint part # supersedes the old ones. There was a bulletin for replacement of the ball joints at the Yammie dealers.

BALL JOINT 2
8GK-23579-01-00 (replaces 8GK-23579-00-00)

Balljoint Replacment

Just got a call back from my dealer, he say's it's still covered, just bring in the A-Arms and they'll take care of it. Also they going to take a look at a wiring harness issue with the altitude sensor.....thanks Guys!!!!

Back