• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 nitro not running good

turbie583

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha Nitro
went riding the other day sled ran crapppy it was blubbery going to change the plugs any other suggestions ?

its not the plugs still runs blubbery ? cleaned the air box fresh hightest still not right ??????

turbie583 said:
its not the plugs still runs blubbery ? cleaned the air box fresh hightest still not right ??????

I dont have a solution for you but I do have an idea.

There is a lot of smart guys on here that can tell you the in and outs of this sled and wont hesitate to help! But w/o a full explanation of what your experiencing and using proper english, and not "blubbery" or "fresh hightest still not right", I think they will be able to solve your problem. I don't have the best of english most times, but I don't even understand the problem your having!!

The nitro sounds like it is not getting fuel or just not on all cylinders. When i changed the plugs the old ones were fine. Light brown in color all there were the same. "Fresh Hightest" = new 93 octain fuel. Does the nitro have a fuel filter ? If so how would a plugged filter make it run ? "Blubbery" = not rite . Is a 4 stroke. its not hitting on all cylinders. It runs but not correctly.

If you have no codes in the dash, then I would check your fuel filter, water in the gas (so put gas line antifreeze in it and fill the tank. (don't run high test, it's probably got water in it) 87 is recomended and you lose hp, when run premium. Look at the fuel filter, fuel pump and then the ECU.

runs fine not must of been water thanks all.

Back