• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Nytro FX Rattling exaust under seat

Could it be the donut death rattle? When they went on my RX1 it sounded like it was coming from the back and middle of tunnel.

Was told by my dealer it was baffels in the muffler that have come loose. It should be covered under warranty. Was told to bring it in. I Checked the donuts and there still good. It started on mine just after 7000km. Hope this helps.

I have about 2500 miles on mine and just last week I had to replace one of the doughnut gaskets in mine. I never noticed any exhaust leak or anything just a rattle in the tunnel. It would rattle when letting off the throttle really bad. So removed the seat-tank-exhaust-etc and a new gasket and we were up and running!

Dustin

I too have noticed the rattle you guys are talking about. I have 4000 miles on my sled. I planned on having it fixed at the end of the season, or should I do it as soon as possible. Got a big trip planned next week, so I can do it sfterwards. Whats this donuts from hell death rattle your talking about??

Back