• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Race Sled ???

FxsX24 said:
yeah my bad, so i guess i can stop waiting for davis to show up

appears to be an intermission now,

its cool to see a lot of racers i personally know from the RMR circuit on there
Johan Ericsson from sweden is racing cory's sled

do you remember any time's for yugi?

Yammerhead said:
Yamaha Sled Talk Blog said:
Guys FYI, sitting here with Jon... that windshield is a standard part right off the FXNytro (trail version not RTX) painted blue (on the inside)... cr

How about letting us know what those scales in that picture are saying? Inquiring minds would like to know!!!

:tg:

That would be nice but with 180 hp who cares.

yugi just got passed buy our new racer at work. yugi led for 4 labs then greaber passes him and yugi fell back to 4th by the end of the race. kinda mixed emotions on this one. a yamie didnt win but the kid ive been workin with for 4 weeks did.

here is a screenie of the latest race with both in it

untitled.jpg

must be a small track 30 seconds thats it

the track at PitX in verona ny is atleast 45-60 seconds or more (usally about 6/10th of a mile)

yea hes 17 he raced pro for BOSS up in alsaka. he came in 4th his last heat i bet my boss is pumped right now. lol. im gonna regret work tomrow all im gonna hear from the boss is how greaber beat the yamaha

yea i know and they know that too. my boss has had 4 years to tune his motors and suspention for the IQs and hes done a good job seein how half the racers on the polaris snowcorss page are his riders. i think he secrately likes yamahas but wont admit it cause hes a polaris dealer. i was gonna ask robert to get me cory davis autograph cause i know it would ahve gotten under his skin and that is all i heard about is he wanted to race him he must be pissed that hes not racing. cause he raced againted him last year in alaska.

Back