• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 Nytro Hand Warmer Question?

I agree 100%. Bought a yamaheater. It fixed that problem.
Then..... I moved on to the next problem.
The other problems are not this simple.

:Rockon:

Yamaheater is the way to go.
I put on the "updated" Yamaha handwarmers and that didn't solve the issue.
With Yamaheater the gips heat at idle and its GREAT!!

alaliberty said:
Yamaheater is the way to go.
I put on the "updated" Yamaha handwarmers and that didn't solve the issue.
With Yamaheater the gips heat at idle and its GREAT!!

Have you had any issues with both. I did the Yamaha upgrade and was worried about soon both.

Here's another question about handwarmers. Has anyone tried installing an aftermarket set of warmers over the stock warmers, and using one or the other, or both at the same time? I bought a set of Kimpex warmers the first yearr I bought the sled with the intention of doing just that, but never got around to putting them on.

warmers

Havent tried them, all i can say is YAMAHEATERS... thats it... dont waste your time with anything else... tons of guys will 2nd this im sure...just my 2c.

Re: warmers

bitchnblue09 said:
Havent tried them, all i can say is YAMAHEATERS... thats it... dont waste your time with anything else... tons of guys will 2nd this im sure...just my 2c.

Yeah, I just can't see myself spending close to $200 for $0.95 worth of wire.

I installed RSI handwarmers and they are ok. They are an improvement over stock and are pretty comfy above 10 degrees, but im sure the yamaheaters are much better. How much you wanna spend is basically the question.

I can tell you its more than 95 cents in wire. It's a great product with great customer support. I called Rock after 8PM and the guy calls back in 10 min. Where can you buy a product and get in touch with someone that fast. Does it really matter though? Who cares how its made? Quit wasting your time on trying to fix the handwarmers. There is a proven fix for this problem. Buy it and spend your time on fixing the other problems the nytro has, short life on hyfax, rear sag, ice buildup, heavy steering, darting, on and on........ Buy it, plug it in and be happy!!! You won't just have warm hands, you'll have hot hands... Just my 2 cents.

:Rockon:

Back