• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 xtx lower ball joints

According to Winners Circle's catalog, $30.58 CAD each. That's $28.06 USD after the exchange for the Canadian pesos.

Only way to know is to check in the Yamaha microfiche to see if it changed from 08 to 09 or buy them and try them.

just put my order in online through their website, tried both 1800 numbers but both were out of order, looks like this is a gamble, we'll see what happens

I just tried it and it rang, they were just closed for the day. Probably it's a 1-800 that works only in Canada. I'm sure their direct number would work for you. I'm confident that it's all legit.

Would appreciate a report back when you get them with pictures. There is a way to know if they are the same as Yamaha's.

Found this for torque specs, is Nm foot pounds? What the hell is Nm?

upper a-arm to subframe: 45Nm
lower a-arm to subframe: 65NM
Shocks upper and lower: 45Nm
lower a-arm ball joint to spindle: 65Nm
Upper a-arm to spindle: 45Nm

nm= newton meters , or in other words foot pounds in metric. most newer torque wrench are marked for both but the values can be converted over if nessasary.

Just put those numbers into Google for a conversion. For example:
45nm in ft lbs

Works for any conversion.

Back