• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

10 tooth 2.52 pitch drive sprockets for sidewinder srx 2019

mark53

if you have already done it
I want to change the pitch of my track for 2.52
I'm looking for the right number of parts for a jobber
so as not to make a mistake
DRIVE SPROCKET 10 TOOTH EXVOLUTE 2.52 PITCH
.purchase in canada wahl bros if availablewhich installs on for drive shaft 45mm 1.75 inches
thank you

Try searching for asphalt drivers by 'Avid Products.". Look under Arctic Cat Procross, which is same as sidewinder. Their drivers are cnc machined and balanced.

My opinion, extroverts are not necessary,, unless in the mountains and/or under extreme conditions.

Last edited:
Arctic Cat ran 10 x 2.52 shaft and drivers on their snow cross sled
Complete shaft with extrovert drivers installed part number 0728-228
Complete shaft with regular drivers installed part number 0728-201

Last edited:
Don't forget to add a Barn of Parts driveshaft saver to the new driveshaft when installing.
Complete shaft with extrovert drivers installed part number 0728-228
Complete shaft with regular drivers installed part number 0728-201

Why is it when I use a speed calculator, switching from a 9t 2.86 to 10t 2.52, sled loses mph? Am I doing something wrong?

9 x 2.86 = 25.754" per revolution
10 x 2.52 = 25.2" per revolution
changing to 10 x 2.52 drivers compared to 9 x 2.86 drivers is like gearing 2% lower which would give a lower calculated speed but insignificant
Performance and speed is all about the math.....the best mathematician wins :)

When I first got my 141"x 1 3/4" X-TX LE I had planned on installing a 144" track right away for better track selection so I purchased the 10 x 2.52 drivers and shaft but they are still sitting on the shelf as I like the Back Country track very much that came on the sled and it is holding up very well. If this years lack of snow continues I may be motivated to install a shorter lug 144" track yet.

9 x 2.86 = 25.754" per revolution
10 x 2.52 = 25.2" per revolution
changing to 10 x 2.52 drivers compared to 9 x 2.86 drivers is like gearing 2% lower which would give a lower calculated speed but insignificant
Performance and speed is all about the math.....the best mathematician wins :)
Probably becuase the 9 x 2.86 are slightly bigger
Please forgive....what is the stock size in a '17 LTX 137"?

When I first got my 141"x 1 3/4" X-TX LE I had planned on installing a 144" track right away for better track selection so I purchased the 10 x 2.52 drivers and shaft but they are still sitting on the shelf as I like the Back Country track very much that came on the sled and it is holding up very well. If this years lack of snow continues I may be motivated to install a shorter lug 144" track yet.
144 works well .

Most people do the swap for performance gains , more bars on the ground and debatable is the 2.52 efficiency.

PERSONally id go hacksaw route but that suits my trail riding and racing preference.

Back