• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

10 tooth 2.52 pitch drive sprockets for sidewinder srx 2019

I am thinking of installing 136 inch ice cobra 1.6 2ply
change the gear ratio to adjust the top speed
Merci pour vos très bons conseils
here normally there is a lot of snow

if you have already done it
I want to change the pitch of my track for 2.52
I'm looking for the right number of parts for a jobber
so as not to make a mistake
DRIVE SPROCKET 10 TOOTH EXVOLUTE 2.52 PITCH
.purchase in canada wahl bros if availablewhich installs on for drive shaft 45mm 1.75 inches
thank you
Get a whole shaft with drivers from a 2012 Arctic Cat procross. I did this and went to a 2.52 1" non quiet - much smoother and faster

I switched from 141 to 144 so I could get an Ice Attack track, and get rid of the bearing slip by adding the shaft saver.

I switched from 141 to 144 so I could get an Ice Attack track, and get rid of the bearing slip by adding the shaft saver.
How have you liked the Ice Attack on you Winder? I was not crazy about hookup on my 136" Attak with it.
Any damage on exchangers ect from studs on that track?

How have you liked the Ice Attack on you Winder? I was not crazy about hookup on my 136" Attak with it.
Any damage on exchangers ect from studs on that track?
It's actually on a SRViper XTX, and I like it a lot. No problem with clearance or anything.

I am thinking of installing 136 inch ice cobra 1.6 2ply
change the gear ratio to adjust the top speed
Merci pour vos très bons conseils
here normally there is a lot of snow

Almost all of the Sidewinder LTX/SRX models that come through here get a 1.5, 1.6, or 1.75 lug track. Those tracks just fit our conditions better typically. Almost all of them then get switched from the stock 21/41 gearing to 24/50 gearing instead. The sleds are rockets 0-105 mph with these setups.

If you're looking for all out top end, the 2.52 is most efficient. The 2.86 or 3.0 pitch tracks are lighter simply because of less lugs in the equivalent track size.

If you're looking for all out top end, the 2.52 is most efficient. The 2.86 or 3.0 pitch tracks are lighter simply because of less lugs in the equivalent track size.
For sure.

The 2012 procross had 10 tooth 2.52 drivers and shaft is same so you can press those on also as an option.

Last edited:

Back