• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

105 M.P.H. 08 Nytro rtx. What are your numbers?

118mph on local radar runs today, and first place in 500' hill time trials with an RTX! You should have heard the rumors and people looking at the engine for major changes. Love them drag n flyssssssssss :)

102 speedo

144 picks down the middle
my fat #*$&@
10 more lbs gear in saddlebags
560 miles on it ( yes, I saw 498 miles then held that bit&* open for a good 30 seconds)

Rayman5271 said:
118mph on local radar runs today, and first place in 500' hill time trials with an RTX! You should have heard the rumors and people looking at the engine for major changes. Love them drag n flyssssssssss :)

You must be running bare ice..

I was testing a setup f/ Scott @ Boss Performance. It took a little tweaking as I was putting out higher shift rpms than expected, but the setup for sure is great for top end! I am very impressed with the gains for long runs. Scott was very informative and knowledgeable, and am looking forward to seeing what else he can bring to the table! :)

The run was bare ice, and I pulled the front straps down all the way, and let all the air out of the front shocks for the three runs I made. I believe with some more playing there is another 2-5 mph to be made in the short run. If I had another 1/4 mile I'm sure it would have kept climbing...

Once again thanks Scott!

Just want to add that the hill climb was using a different setup for low end torque.

Rayman5271 said:
I was testing a setup f/ Scott @ Boss Performance. It took a little tweaking as I was putting out higher shift rpms than expected, but the setup for sure is great for top end! I am very impressed with the gains for long runs. Scott was very informative and knowledgeable, and am looking forward to seeing what else he can bring to the table! :)

The run was bare ice, and I pulled the front straps down all the way, and let all the air out of the front shocks for the three runs I made. I believe with some more playing there is another 2-5 mph to be made in the short run. If I had another 1/4 mile I'm sure it would have kept climbing...

Once again thanks Scott!

How far was the radar run..2000ft ? What gearing?

It was a long 3500 ft plowed lake pass. The radar run was set up for 2500ft though. I think it would have been 3-4mph slower at 2000, but like I said it was still climbing when I let of. Gearing was stock, only mods are primary/secondary clutching, excell full system, PCV, 135mm wheels, and picks.

just put some x weights in tonight with my gearing..thing hits 104 in the distance it used to hit 90-92 ...think i'm likin it..workin on it let you know what top end is when I dare to hold it that long.

Rayman5271 said:

Once again thanks Scott!

Man, I'm surprised you weren't out of gear? Did you gear up at all? Also, what RPM were you running @top end? Were your limiters pulled tight to take up the slack from lowering the front end or were you actually pulling up on them to lift the front of the skid to increase top end speeds... Great numbers...

Rayman5271 said:
It was a long 3500 ft plowed lake pass. The radar run was set up for 2500ft though. I think it would have been 3-4mph slower at 2000, but like I said it was still climbing when I let of. Gearing was stock, only mods are primary/secondary clutching, excell full system, PCV, 135mm wheels, and picks.

Those are great numbers Rayman!

SledFreak said:
Rayman5271 said:

Once again thanks Scott!

Man, I'm surprised you weren't out of gear? Did you gear up at all? Also, what RPM were you running @top end? Were your limiters pulled tight to take up the slack from lowering the front end or were you actually pulling up on them to lift the front of the skid to increase top end speeds... Great numbers...

The only thing i can think of is over drive.

Back