• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

15000 Grand

Attakdriver said:
Was just reading the fine print about the new seat- has an automatic vaseline dispenser- cause if you fork over the $15K your going to need a little lube when you get greased.

Oh my god! Too funny!

I paid $9250.00 for my (then new) 2006 Apex RTX , cant justify $13-$15,000. It will be alot cheaper to put a new drive shaft and track in mine and run it till it dies.

I may be overreacting but hot damn these prices are increasing at an exponential rate compared to my income! It makes you wonder what the price is going to be when they actually come out with a totally NEW model sled!

YamaBert said:
I may be overreacting but hot damn these prices are increasing at an exponential rate compared to my income! It makes you wonder what the price is going to be when they actually come out with a totally NEW model sled!

i hear ya, i'm just keeping what i got and being happy with that, the only ones that are losing are Yamaha, mine are all paid for and i'll spend my money elsewhere ;)!

Yikes $15K!!! I will have to see what Doo does 2011. Luv my Attack stayin with it for now. 2011 Apex a refined sled but SE ride would need to knock my socks off for $15K & insurance cost going way up just like price. Yam pricing may drive riders to Doo make their price look cheap & good sleds too. Sticker shock for sure!!

when are the other manufactures coming out with their 2011 models... Maby Yamaha isent the only one having to jack up the prices. Only time will tell if people are gona switch over to other makes, i feel that we are jumping to conclusions. just my opinion.

15k is alot for a sled. Winter is only what 2.5 months long? sorry, i am glad i got a good deal on a 2009. Technology is great but at some point you are just pricing yourself out of the market. For 15k i can get a new fishing boat that i can use for 6 months a year.

I feel so bad...I paid 15000 here in Canada for my 08 Apex GT over 2 years ago. Do I agree with that high of a price...no....I only buy a sled once in about 8-10 years so I have no big issue with it. It took over 2 years for the US guys to pay what we paid for in 08.

zoomzoom said:
GEE... Do you think MAAAAAAAAAYbe the drastic increase in price has anything to do with our government printing and pumping an endless supply of money into our economy causing our currency to devalue at a pace that is unprecendented. How in hell do you guys not expect the cost of these sleds to go up when the value of our currency continues to decline in world markets?

READ THE F*&^%N WRITING ON THE WALL!!!

Talk to my dealer and he states the SE will be a very limited build for those that want it. Regular Apex is all the same minus the Fox shocks. That price is a little more realistic for the average motorsports toy if you stick with coil over shocks.

Nobody will force you to buy top of the line.

15K no f...ing way.......I guess they are marketing to the elite crowd on this one. no thanks yamaha!!!

Back