• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GSE Performance add on eps

Fortunately/unfortunately most of my riding is slow speed switchbacks. 80% of my riding is 35mph+/-
I can't remember going 100mph on the trails?!?! Too scared...lol!

J’ai essayé ce kit avec des conditions variées, de la pire des neiges à la bonne neige et tout ce qui se trouve entre les deux, de 5 mph à 120 mph (speedo) et pas une seule fois cela ne m’a fait peur, mais encore une fois, je n’ai pas peur facilement... lol
I have had this gse kit for 2 years 6000 km very satisfied for me I see no difference with a 2011 apex regardless of the snow conditions and the speed of the snowmobile

I found the modifications and comments of Tcat100 on this gse power steering kit very strange

Last edited:
Fortunately/unfortunately most of my riding is slow speed switchbacks. 80% of my riding is 35mph+/-
I can't remember going 100mph on the trails?!?! Too scared...lol!
This is where a kit like the gse would shine, exactly what you are describing, i need it for 50 plus year old joints, no more aches and pains in my elbows and shoulders.

Back