• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

180mcx nitro clutching

Jabber

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder mtn 162
My younger brother has just bought a 2010 162 nitro with the 180hp mcx turbo. The dealer that sold him the sled complete has no idea of what changes need to be made to the stock clutching.
I think that his current setup is 8bu10 weights with 10.3 steel in the heel and 10.3 alum in the tip, a blue white blue spring, 14.5mm rollers and a 45 degree helix with a white secondary spring wraped to 90 degrees.

The idea right now is to try to make the current setup work better to save some $$$$$$. He will change the clutching to an aftermarket after his wife gets over the f*#@*$*!!ing sled.

Any help is allways greatly appreciated.

I bought MCX clutch kit to my 180 Nytro. It works great. It has only bigger weights and the shape of weights might be different than stock. Price ain't that much.

I haven't driven much in powder so there I can't help. My sled is 144/1,75" extented RTX

Back