• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006-2007 Northeast TY Ride

The Snow D.O.

Lifetime Member
Capital Region, New York ( My Heart is in the Adir
Website
www.ilsnow.com
There had been a lot of talk in the Thread titled "TY Ride Dates and more…." about a Northeast TY Ride so I just thought it would be nice to have a thread with that title so people who might be interested would know what was being discussed. Let's make this happen. If you would like to catch up on what has already been discussed please see the thread titled "TY Ride Dates and more…."

:Rockon: :yam: :jump:

I'm also using the BB at ILSnow.com to try to promote this ride. If you ride in the southern tier of the Adirondacks, you need to check out this site because the moderator is graduate of the SUNY Albany Meteorology Program and he not only provides incredible snow condition reports but he also has weather predictions that are region specific and tend to be a lot more accurate than forecasts provided from outside the region.

Here is the LINK.

http://www.ilsnow.com/phpBB1/viewtopic. ... 2824#12824

Snow D.O. good idea starting a new thread for this ride. I firm up the date as soon as possible. It's a long weekend with a lot of stops, but it is usually good for about 300 miles or so. :jump: If anyone has interest rooms should be booked by the end of September, early October, they usually fill up quickly. :Rockon:

I just got off the phone with Rick from Village Rental in Speculator and he would like to try to coordinate a NE TY Ride with a Yamaha Demo Day. He will try to book two different Demo Days and hopefully we can get a ride organized on at least one and hopefully both of those days. Be really cool to test out some of the other Yamhas and make comparisons. Let me know what you think. He will get back to me ASAP.

Just thought you might want to know:

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=265680#265680

and NO, I'm NOT EXCITED AT ALL!!!!!!!!

I will be in Syracuse on the on the seventh, well discuss it more then. As soon as things firm up we'll post for discussion.

I know its still early but if we get the snow we should def. do a TY ride!

The Snow D.O. said:
I'm also using the BB at ILSnow.com to try to promote this ride. If you ride in the southern tier of the Adirondacks, you need to check out this site because the moderator is graduate of the SUNY Albany Meteorology Program and he not only provides incredible snow condition reports but he also has weather predictions that are region specific and tend to be a lot more accurate than forecasts provided from outside the region.

Here is the LINK.

http://www.ilsnow.com/phpBB1/viewtopic. ... 2824#12824
Great idea for the ride. I just hope I am able to attend being I am still riding a 2 stroke Viper. I am orriginally from Indian Lake and am an avid ILSNOW and TOTAL YAMAHALIC. Hope to see you when the snow flies. :die

Welcome to the site. Wouldn't worry about the Viper, I love the triples. Any ideas about places to ride?

Back