• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Novi Snow Show!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I will have to miss the Novi show this year. I just found out some really close dear friends of ours are getting married that weekend and the wife is going to be in the wedding. I am really unhappy on not be able to make the show. This is the wife's fault of course...LMAO, ok its my fault because I didn't add it to my calendar...damn it. Very sorry guys!!!! :o| :o|

I will be there next year...for sure :Rockon:

Ouch!!
Im sure if you ask nicely, they would change the wedding date!! You know, we are talking about snowmobile stuff, that has to take presidence(sp) over something so little as a wedding!
Just kidding, we will miss seeing you there and will have to wait till the TY rides.

Tom,

Maybe you could schedule a flu instead.

Good luck!

Thats too bad.... it is always nice to shoot the stuff a little down there.... have fun at the wedding... we will still be at NOVI!!!!!!

hey tom, you could tell ur wife that ur long lost uncle died, i could hook u up with all the proper paperwork, she would never know....

Blue could even bring down a "stiff" to get your picture taken next to for proof!! LOL( we're going to hell for this, aren't we?)

lol..... i think i just wet myself......

I will be in NOVI on saturday, anyone else gonna be there????

Back