• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Yamaha Attak

RichsApex3573

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Apex Attak
After 15 years of 2 smokes I've finally purchased the sled of my dreams , a 2006 Yamaha Attak! The sled has 12,700 miles and has been dealer maintained yearly. Overall, the sled is in unbelievable shape for the miles, including original track with plenty of tread/no pull throughs.Entire chain case has been replaced, exhaust donuts, and I believe shock has been updated. What else should I look at for potential concerns? I've done some lurking in the threads and it appears carrying an extra fuel relay is a good idea, does anyone have the part number and best place online to purchase? How about the engine temp sensor is their an aftermarket version ready that bypasses the coolant sensor? I assume stator and relay has been updated by this point but maybe not, is there a way I can test conductivity to make sure its 100%? Anything else I missed? Thanks in advance!

Back