• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 rs rage gt

sfcjeff

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 rs vector gt
Hey all my buddy has a 2007 RS RAGE GT and the skid shock needs replacing. The sled has been in the shop for 5 weeks waiting for the new one to come in. Anyone have any alternative ideas on a different brand shock ? Or possibly a good used one? thanks

that looks like a monoshock with the adjuster cable. you could try barn of parts for used one from an apex ltx or attack.

could also see if his is repairable and send it to cannondale as he repairs/services sled shocks. might be a good time to get the front ones serviced while you are at it.

I have a good mono shock out of a 2008 Vector in the classified section .

Hey all my buddy has a 2007 RS RAGE GT and the skid shock needs replacing. The sled has been in the shop for 5 weeks waiting for the new one to come in. Anyone have any alternative ideas on a different brand shock ? Or possibly a good used one? thanks

barnofparts.com

Hey Dan! How goes things?

Jim is that you ?? I thought we lost you to the Polaris side . I still have my 2 Vectors but have upgraded to a 2017 #*$&@ Doo 1200x
Just haven't got to ride it yet LOL....

I live in Stevens point . If you want to pick one up fast with no shipping .
https://ty4stroke.com/threads/f-s-shocks.158379/
link to the pictures .

Thanks to all you're comments. the dealer now says he has the ups shipping info and a new one will be here on the 26th from japan. if it isn't, my buddy is gonna cancel the order and get one from one of you. This site is awesome and a valuable resource for sure.

that looks like a monoshock with the adjuster cable. you could try barn of parts for used one from an apex ltx or attack.

could also see if his is repairable and send it to cannondale as he repairs/services sled shocks. might be a good time to get the front ones serviced while you are at it.
Its been rebuilt once and now its shot

Jim is that you ?? I thought we lost you to the Polaris side . I still have my 2 Vectors but have upgraded to a 2017 #*$&@ Doo 1200x
Just haven't got to ride it yet LOL....

Yup it's me! I got rid of the POS Polaris I had a little over a year after I bought it. Nothing but problems and the motor, for some reason, was a complete slug. No dealer could figure it out, nor did I think they even cared. So AB is my only sled now and I'm fine with that. Just put a new track on and did a general rebuild with new bearings and whatnot. Still have the M10 on it and it rides like a dream. I wish I had the 1049 motor but I can live with what I have. Don't really ride that much anymore.....no one to ride with locally. Don't mind at all driving to snow or driving to meetup with people to ride with. That's all I've been doing this year.....and tomorrow will be heading north again.

Back