• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 venure lite service bulleins

swiler

I'm about to bring my venture lite into the dealership to get ready for the riding season. Can anyone tell me what service bulletins are out or what I should be getting done. The only thing done on this machine was the recall last year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any dealer worth their salt should be able to answer those questions. You could also call Yamaha Customer Relations at (800) 962-7926 expressing your concern that the dealer may not be up to speed and ask them about any and all issues that need to be addressed. Not all dealers are created equal.

In some examples I know, Yamaha won't offer to upgrade if the customer doesn't specifically make a complaint. In all my experiences with my SRX, Viper and now Phazer, Yamaha has always been more than fair with making things right.....even when out of the warranty period. Good luck!

:yam:

Back