• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 IRON DOG

Looks like Team 14 on Arctic Cats won the IronDog and team 18, also on Arctic Cats, were 2nd place.

It looks like Yamaha team #5 took 7th (unoffically)with the best time for a rookie team. With Team #32 still on trail to Fairbanks. Congrats to both teams!!! :yam:

Bummer, Jeff!

I live here in Nome, watched all the halfway festivities.

Hey, when Marks sled quit when you were riding it and you got the low oil pressure code, do you think the damage had been done there?

You would think you would have got a warning long before she quit?

Hope you guys are running again next year....look me up....I'm the guy with the mic at the halfway banquet and on main street.

By the way, Will, your Navajo pilot, is a good friend of mine, too!

Irondoghalf,

I must have seen you there! All us Yamaha guys and familys were sitting together. I don't think anyone knew how bad Waynes arm was hurt! Those guys sure did good! Were you the M/C or the guy from KNOM? It was very fun to be a part of the banquet while in Nome. Thank the fine folks of Nome for the great food! I think both the fans and the racers enjoy it! Kind of cool signing autographs and being kind of special to some young fans for a night! Hope to see you in Nome again next year!
Yea Will is a great guy and it seemed he had fun seeing some old friends while in town!

Hey Jeff

You certainly kept your chin up through the thick and thin of the Iron Dog. A true sportsman/team. I am realy curious about the temperatures you experenced and I am also a fan of Klim outerware so I am curious of any thing you would share with us to enhance your comfort in these conditions. I am also curious about the syle of hemet you would use in the future after this adventure you and Mark were on.

Kirk

Back