• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 Nytro heated grip replacement

Shannon1984

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro MTX 153
I have a 2009 Nytro and I purchased a set or after market heated grips, I noticed the factory grips only have 2 wires and the new ones have 3 wires, Is it still possible to wire them into the factory harness and switch to get rid of code 81 or do I have to use the supplied switch and bypass the factory harness altogether?

I wired RSI 3 wire heaters on both of my sleds, along with a lot of others on this site. What brand did you go with? There were instructions on this site showing how to wire the RSI to factory wiring.

I wired RSI 3 wire heaters on both of my sleds, along with a lot of others on this site. What brand did you go with? There were instructions on this site showing how to wire the RSI to factory wiring.
I purchased Maxx 12 v heated grips, I got them at a good price, I just went ahead and wired them together, both high and low wires together, they seem to be working fine, plus code 81 is no longer on, so far so good

Back