• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 phazer

snow11

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 yamaha apex
Hi All
I'm going to look at a 09 rtx phazer $3000. has 3200 miles anything that I should be looking for any help would be grateful
just sold my 08 nytro going back to a phazer

Carbides look good and bottom of skis
Front pivot arm no cracks
Ground block update (probably done)
See if there is a red relay behind ecu under battery. Just another small update most do.
Other than hope the price is right and enjoy!!!!

Hay thanks for that information He Wil take $3000.oops for it sounded fare to me if in good condition

I bought my 09 phazer rtx brand new and so far i got around 7500km/ 4600mi
only did skis and track for mods, its been problem free except for fuel relay like mentioned above
in -30c temps. I stayed away from mods like airpods, clutches etc. just b/c dont wanted to sacrifice realibiltiy (might not tho). and lastly if its an rtx it should have airshox and ive been through 2 rebuilds each, so maybe theyd need a build too. just bought a 08 nytro anniversary and guy had to of pumped them up before i bought it b/c
next day one was at zero pressure

Great price. The only thing I would worry about is a tweaked front subframe. Everything else is no big deal. G.B.

Back