• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Vector LTX Ski Options

FWIW - Last season in my 05 Vector I went from the stock 11mm sway bar to the 12mm and was honestly amazed at the improvement in the chassis' "leaning in the turns" performance. 13mm might be good for some but it would make the front end too harsh again. This is also the Deltabox I chassis.

Sorry...didn't mean to hijack.....this really doesn't apply to the issue here.

wife has same sled.....her set-up for the last couple years is as follows: stock skis semi-aggressive snow trackers (0 toe-out), front shocks springs loosened up till loose then tighten 1/2 turn (not sure of shock settings but could check next time at cottage. no darting, turns well, and easy to steer. made a bunch of changes this year, after she rode her dad's vector we modded last winter (going to run same set-up)

Trying to find the best ski for the wifes sled. 2010 Vector LTX
I have the following: Pilot 5.7, Stock skis, 2002 SRX Stock Ski. Or should I set her up with a newer Yamaha stock ski? Curve Skis? ??? She does not ride agressive just looking for input so she feels confident on the trail.
Thanks in advance!
--Buster696--

What did you end up going with Buster?

- Sean

Back