• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011+ Apex exhaust EXUP pipe options?

YamaDom

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137
I went to replace the exhaust donuts on the apex and one of the flanges on the exup pipe is broken. Yamaha wants 7000$ CAD for a new one hahaha common who's gonna pay that. Has anyone seen any aftermarket options for the pipe? Or even the front flange so a guy could weld it in?

Oh man, I just knew a post like this was coming. You don't think it's worth seven grand....LOL
Excel exhaust or @Srxspec had headers available, don't know if he still does.
There's another option for replacement flex pipes that adapt to yours after you cut the flanges off.
Can't remember their name, maybe someone else will chime in. @Stubbs
Third option is find someone that can weld titanium that can fix yours......

As far as I know Ulmer Racing is out of headers now, I snatched one of his last. I’ve also sold my EXUP header I pulled off my sled. $7000 is insane. Lol

Hahaha no kidding, I guarantee the last one yamaha would have sold would have been under warranty lol. Tom and Travis would you guys mind pm me what you would want to get for yours. It really sucks as a Canadian these days with exchange, shipping and import charges. Just really isn't cost effective to get anything from my southern brothers anymore lol!

Oh man, I just knew a post like this was coming. You don't think it's worth seven grand....LOL
Excel exhaust or @Srxspec had headers available, don't know if he still does.
There's another option for replacement flex pipes that adapt to yours after you cut the flanges off.
Can't remember their name, maybe someone else will chime in. @Stubbs
Third option is find someone that can weld titanium that can fix yours.
Thanks for the info Nitro. I think the company name your thinking of is fx garage works. For 7 grand I better be laying pipe not replacing it hahaha

Hahaha no kidding, I guarantee the last one yamaha would have sold would have been under warranty lol. Tom and Travis would you guys mind pm me what you would want to get for yours. It really sucks as a Canadian these days with exchange, shipping and import charges. Just really isn't cost effective to get anything from my southern brothers anymore lol!
I’ll let Travis handle it. The last package I sent to CA cost a fortune for a few shirts. I’ll back out of this one.

There is a local guy on Kijiji selling a complete Exup delete pipe set

I went to replace the exhaust donuts on the apex and one of the flanges on the exup pipe is broken. Yamaha wants 7000$ CAD for a new one hahaha common who's gonna pay that. Has anyone seen any aftermarket options for the pipe? Or even the front flange so a guy could weld it in?
I can fix yours. but shipping could be $$$

Ulmer Racing does not have any more headers on hand and has no plans to build more. I built 50 of them in 2016 and it took 7 years to sell them all. I'm also sure that what cost $1200 then for retail price has probably at least doubled.

Ulmer Racing does not have any more headers on hand and has no plans to build more. I built 50 of them in 2016 and it took 7 years to sell them all. I'm also sure that what cost $1200 then for retail price has probably at least doubled.
I’m glad I was able to get my hands on another one before they were all gone, it’s my second one and they are a top quality piece!

Back