• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 is updated Apex

YK, thank´s! I wish I´ve could have joined you guys on the ride! Damn, when will the Atlantic freeze over so I can ride it over with my sled LOL

Ike

looks like the suspension is still soft so got to add another spring, but power steering could be interesting and if it does have a 128" track that is great, but if it doesn't have the hand warmers fixed then what's the use of a new machine

COLDONE said:
cross-plane motor would rev less so they could make it possible to remove gear reduction for better weight! BR

Cross-plane revs to 13,750.

Rumors here in Norway tells that this sled has a low pressure turbocharger, that the apex "look" is camuflage and the sled that be shown 2.feb will have a completely different frontend design.

750cc inline 4 (already prepped for possible motocycle release in europe) very, very high tech. Hence the premium only fuel sticker.

Well there was one unidentifiable sound at idle. It sounded like something whirring, but I only heard it once or twice. I thought it might have been something to do with the EPS, but as that is just a servo motor there shouldn't be any whirring. It didn't sound like a turbo, and I've only ridden a Supercharged sled once, it was slightly reminiscent.

Maybe a low boost Supercharged Apex, and they turned down the boost for the test rides?

All fun and games until Feb.2

Chris did say that he was going to take it to Gforce to see if it works on this sled, so I doubt it's boosted.

I'm guessing the EPS may interfere with the G-Force so they may have to Mod it slightly.

Back