• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 Apex pulls big train on skidoo etecs

rindtj said:
Weight is important to a point, but also consider the old F8 chassis to a Nytro. Weight probably close, Nytro lighter I would guess. You look at ride quality, handling, and even your "playfulness" the F8 is probably better.

In some settings weight is very important, others not so much. I have been on trails where my Attak is SO much better than a Doo it isn't even close, also been in situations where I would give anything to be on an 03 Rev and I feel like my sled purposely wants me to kill myself.

Well your exsample of a nytro is good. The nytro is much lighter then the apex yet because the Motor sits so high the nytro feels super heavy

Rode with a 2013 Procross Turbo last saturday and he informed me that there was 1300 miles on it and Arctic Cat had replaced 2 clutches and 9 belts so far!!! Never raced him but he could't come close to following me on tight trails with my old GT. I don't think his fun factor was real high with this sled!!! :yam:

cat hunter said:
Rode with a 2013 Procross Turbo last saturday and he informed me that there was 1300 miles on it and Arctic Cat had replaced 2 clutches and 9 belts so far!!! Never raced him but he could't come close to following me on tight trails with my old GT. I don't think his fun factor was real high with this sled!!! :yam:

LOL!

cat hunter said:
You rode with jtssrx :sled1:

Mighty said:
cat hunter said:
You rode with jtssrx :sled1:

He road with the guy that bought it from me lmao

Sorry to say but I ride with a 800 etec 2012 the more miles he gets the slower it is. Last year we raced and the odds were even he would win and I would win now he can't catch me this year. His sled gets slower and the miles pile on. He agrees it is getting sluggish has taken it to dealer twice this year to fix this. Stuck power valves they say but still can't catch me. More mileage on an Apex the faster better running the motor gets. Tried tested and true. The Rmotion suspension on the other hand. If they could put a Genesis150fi with an Rmotion skid now that would be the ultimate sled.

Back