• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2013 STD Apex 128 extended to 136 LTX Tracks USA.

I'm glad you are doing this I have to do one in the falls an know what I have to do. You are doing a great job I'm going to use an LTX back from a wreck sled.

Daranello said:
That track didn't last in my Apex....Delamineded like no other track before it

I ran the track last year and had no problems. How many miles on the track before you started to have problems?

Thanks guys for the kind words....:Rockon:

Looks good! What are the 2 black brackets on the tunnel for? Gas cans? Where did you get them and do you have a pic with the cans on?

JROCK said:
Looks good! What are the 2 black brackets on the tunnel for? Gas cans? Where did you get them and do you have a pic with the cans on?

Those black brackets are just braces/mountain grips...not for gas cans.

Ah i see! Just had me thinking how to get extra gas on the newer apexs when i make the switch to one.

Here are some pics of the power coated parts... shipping to me next week from Half Baked :Rockon:

Attachments

• powder2.jpg
    powder2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 468
  • powder1.jpg
    powder1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 485

Attachments

• Oilrelocate (13).JPG
    Oilrelocate (13).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_5956.JPG
    IMG_5956.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_5955.JPG
    IMG_5955.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 480
Well here she is.... all done. The Tracks USA parts were spot on and the fitment was perfect. The Half Baked Powder was very nicely done, very thick and tough. Worse part of the powder was trying to get the grease gun to fit back on the zerk.

Special thanks to Bruce at Pioneer for springing and re-valving the mono for me, Tony at Tracks USA for working with me on the tracks and extension parts as well as Brian at Half Baked Powder Coatings.

I also had the front arms powder coated... see pic for more.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

• extfinal (8).JPG
    extfinal (8).JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 544
  • extfinal (7).JPG
    extfinal (7).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 508
  • extfinal (6).JPG
    extfinal (6).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 499
  • extfinal (5).JPG
    extfinal (5).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 511
  • extfinal (4).JPG
    extfinal (4).JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 509
  • extfinal (3).JPG
    extfinal (3).JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 513
  • extfinal (2).JPG
    extfinal (2).JPG
    55 KB · Views: 522
  • extfinal (1).JPG
    extfinal (1).JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 534
tom

looks great, in all how many hours? also tom you do good work it's impressive.
i'm now out of sledding but things like this wish i was still in. be safe on your bike this year. rick

Re: tom

yamadog1 said:
looks great, in all how many hours? also tom you do good work it's impressive.
i'm now out of sledding but things like this wish i was still in. be safe on your bike this year. rick

I would guess it was a 16 hour job, I worked here and there few hours at a time. Thank you and I will be safe. Its nice that you still stay in touch with TY :Rockon:

Back