• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2014 Nytro is here , were is the Supercharger MPI? Yamaha?

RoyalBlue

Lifetime Member
Website
upstaging.com
A friend of mine snow checked a 2014 Nytro with the supercharger option he has been waiting almost 2 months for the supercharger from MPI or Yamaha , seems to be a big mystery , sled is collecting dust in the crate at the dealer.

Sled was also paid for a long time ago is anyone else waiting for MPI or Yamaha to make something happen.

Re: 2014 Nytro is here , were is the Supercharger MPI? Yamah

RoyalBlue said:
A friend of mine snow checked a 2014 Nytro with the supercharger option he has been waiting almost 2 months for the supercharger from MPI or Yamaha , seems to be a big mystery , sled is collecting dust in the crate at the dealer.

Sled was also paid for a long time ago is anyone else waiting for MPI or Yamaha to make something happen.

We don't have any open orders with Yamaha. Everything has been shipped to Yamaha months ago. Yamaha shows to have inventory in stock. Have you checked with the dealer that you ordered it from?

tommyt5078 said:
Dealer by me has one on the show room floor, with the supercharger on it for sale!!!!

Its got a hold sticker on it now so it might be gone lol

Back