• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2015 yamahas

y_guy

Expert
I am going to spring order a new sled. Right now i am on a 2010 Apex but need a sled that has the ability to be a 2 up sled part time. Does anyone know if Yamaha is making a removable seat model in 2015? like the skidoo has the 1+1 seat and may have to go that route. I have a young one that likes to ride with us. I just refuse to have a full time 2 up sled.

i can't find anything about it on the website but someone did mention they were coming out with such a thing. i don't really want to go to a skidoo but it may be my only option. So you see why i ask.

loot at the new Pantera from Cat

Yamaha power and cat's new pro tour chassis

You can get the removeable 1+1 seat for the Viper. It isn't shown in the accessories site for the US. But the Canada site shows it. But you can for sure get it. I plan on getting one for mine.

^ what he said. Saw on at last years demo sled an it's a nice clean install. Worst case the cat version would work also

Back