• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 release

Neat stuff single rail setup in mountain sled
28279299_10214214802658026_4751378372002094663_n.jpg
28377678_10213209347246592_5614727176168845611_n.jpg

If your on Facebook go to Country Cats Page. They are doing Facebook live stream which will probably be better at handling a lot of viewers.

I hope the yamahas dont have these terrible color schemes

Watched on country cats Facebook feed. Played through ok there. Didn't Yamaha have a on the fly suspension adjustment on their sleds about 10 years ago. I'm sure I remember watching the Yamaha promotion videos with something to that effect. Either way it's not really new or exciting technology imo. Tye mono rail is a pretty small market to some degree I'd think. Can't see it holding its own on the trail very well and yes I know it's not designed for that but unless you're strictly a backcountry rider there's now a lot of other places to put it to good use.

The 7000 gets the new plastic so I’m guessing we’ll see an updated Viper for ‘19.

I hope the yamahas dont have these terrible color schemes

X2. Purple. Really ?!? Purple looked bad on sleds in 1997, and it still looks bad now.

I hear you. We had on the fly shock adjustment in 06 on the apex GT! Curious to how cat is doing it.
Had it on my 06...rear shock only. The cat site says it controls front and rear at the same time. 3 settings soft medium firm...like the QS-3

I have a purple denim jacket from my purple formula III ..1996!
Bell bottoms will be back soon...lol

Had it on my 06...rear shock only. The cat site says it controls front and rear at the same time. 3 settings soft medium firm...like the QS-3

So I wonder if the new “SRX” is just going to be a Sidewinder with this new suspension? Will they share the new single beam mountain suspension on a Sidewinder MTX model? I’m guessing no since the King Cat doesn’t have it and it might steal sales away from the 8000 only Cat.

Back