• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 xtx le 141

Dr. FeeLGooD

VIP Member
Black rod is hitting on the aluminum rod. All stock. Anyone else have this and should I be concerned? Its more than just a mark. Both are gouged a little but nothing bent yet, I noticed this when I went to loosen off my rear spring. Felt like it was riding too stiff.

86gBvgD.jpg

Black rod is hitting on the aluminum rod. All stock. Anyone else have this and should I be concerned? Its more than just a mark. Both are gouged a little but nothing bent yet, I noticed this when I went to loosen off my rear spring. Felt like it was riding too stiff.

86gBvgD.jpg

Looks like its bottoming out a lot. I would say it was too soft.

but it shouldn't hit even if it does bottom

I agree it shouldn't, Looks like it was an oversight. Can you relocate the rail to rail rod back some so its not going to hit it or you could Zip tied on a piece of hose or something as a bumper?

You would think for 20 grand they would throw in a chunk of hose lol. I was thinking I could do something like that. Strange thing is it was set too stiff from the dealer and was like that before I softened it. Rides better but there is still room for improvement. Maybe this could be caused from front shock too stiff?

You would think for 20 grand they would throw in a chunk of hose lol. I was thinking I could do something like that. Strange thing is it was set too stiff from the dealer and was like that before I softened it. Rides better but there is still room for improvement. Maybe this could be caused from front shock too stiff?

Hard to say, I know the link skid do work together and you need to tune both shocks at the same time.

Just checked mine and it has the same mark (small paint rub on the rod). Going to rotate the aluminum crossbar also.
Thanks!

Back