• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 viper have new Ecu mapping

right ! I have a red 16 RTX I got left over at end of 17 finally getting it the way I want taller windshield, clutching air box mod, new flash is much better etc. and what do they do ? come out with a RED one with everything all ready done to it ….. daaaaam I just may need one but being a cheap bastard I'll wait till March 2020 and save 4k on the price like I did on the 16...…… but then maybe an all new chassis for 2021 will tempt me. Procross has been out since 2012 Cat must have a new one in pipeline.
if you wait until March, you won't get the 5 year warranty that the are offering, so, need to think about what that is worth, plus 500 is accessories, and 60 @ 2.9 FI they are offering :)

Anyone know if that is a Tuner 3 on The GT?

something has to be different in the ECU if it now has new controls from bar switches to gauge readout such as bar/thumb warmers.

Dan

Lots off functions in the ECU. Ignition and fuel mapping are not related to warmers.

Has anyone tried to put an ECU from a Vector or Nytro on a 2020 Viper? Just curious if you need to reprogram them for the 2020 or if you can plug and play? Will it mess with the timing?

Back