• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2021 Delivery

1C719359-3653-418C-BB73-853573F6457A.jpeg

New ride came in last week as well....Needs a short green windshield and front bumper and it will finally look rideable...lol

Last edited:
146s.png

This pic was just too d@&n saucy to not post. I got to the dealer to pick my ride up this morning just in time for them to roll out their other two 146s from being prepped. After picking my jaw up off the floor and cleaning up the drool, I thankfully had my wits about me to snap a pic lol. Anywho, the new ride is home and safe, and enjoy that pic, I am off to BOP to build my cart :)

Congratulations very nice. I like the 2015 apex se you have also. I had 2 of those which is what I traded in on my new 2021 srx. One had 300 miles the other one 600. I kind of wish I had kept them. Very nice to ride and dependable.

Congratulations Carbide on your new LT-X SE. Boy, that silver/orange/black color combo sure looks sweet and is really going to be a looker on the snow.

Do you have a list of add-ons/mods for your new sled yet?

Congratulations very nice. I like the 2015 apex se you have also. I had 2 of those which is what I traded in on my new 2021 srx. One had 300 miles the other one 600. I kind of wish I had kept them. Very nice to ride and dependable.
Wish your dealer was closer to me I know couple people looking for low mile apex’s. I have a 14 se which now the wife will be riding

Back