• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Spring Order Sidewinders

I am at work and have been trying the Canadian Site for a few hours, no luck. Last time I tried around 3:40 it made me enter information to be put on a wait list. I don't really care for doing spring order this way, I would like to discuss pricing with someone before hand but I am sure there wont be many deals anyway since the demand is obviously high.

My email is 2:41 u beat me buy 11 mins lol
It seems like quite the system they setup for this round of orders. I was on the phone with my dealer, even he was frustrated with how the website process worked. Hopefully we all get our sleds!

My dealer did it for me .
Got my reply from YC at 1:50 .
I think this is the frustrating part for those of us that may not get our orders confirmed, since the info provided was that orders would be accepted after 3:00 PM EST, yet most of us here seem to have been able to put our deposits down well before that. Confusing for sure!

But best of luck to everyone, hopefully for the most part people who put deposits down will at least get an order confirmation "within 48 hours" :).

Well when I ordered I was able to pick the SRX and place the order, you can't even select the srx or other two models that are sold out now.

Well when I ordered I was able to pick the SRX and place the order, you can't even select the srx or other two models that are sold out now.
I see that. I'm hoping that means that those of us who received a confirmation # will get what we ordered.

Yup, looks like some models now have "waitlist" under them, while others still have "reserve". Pretty clear which ones were the popular choices!

Order for a LTX LE EPS was placed and confirmed by 3:02. Sure hope this one gets delivered. Still waiting on the 22 LTX GT.

I am at work and have been trying the Canadian Site for a few hours, no luck. Last time I tried around 3:40 it made me enter information to be put on a wait list. I don't really care for doing spring order this way, I would like to discuss pricing with someone before hand but I am sure there wont be many deals anyway since the demand is obviously high.

Like zero deals.

23 SRX went up 3000 from last year! The power steering must be something special cha-ching

Back