• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 SR Viper "triple"

Doowithblue

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
07 Mach z x (sold)
18- RTX LE
Anyone know what motor will be in the new SR Viper triple? Obviously gonna be a 3holer but based off what? An n/a 998?

Latest vlog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-152008.png
    Screenshot_20220306-152008.png
    801.1 KB · Views: 186
Ahh okay i was under the impression that 1049 was done.

Most likely the same 1049 that's been powering it for years.
They should bump it to about 1198cc producing 155-160HP
Proper intake/exhaust/fuel mapping and a 1049 will make 150hp all day long as is, some cam timing tweaks should get it there without the displacement bump.

Proper intake/exhaust/fuel mapping and a 1049 will make 150hp all day long as is, some cam timing tweaks should get it there without the displacement bump.
Highest I ever saw on Dyno Tech was a Nytro @149
Agree that cam improvements could add some power.
Maybe I'm conservative with a 1200 at 155.
165 would be needed to run with 850's IMO
I think it'd be a great package.
All of this is wishful thinking. :)

Not really. I still want a 129" also so that limits me to 2017. Havent bought a used sled in 20 years. All new. Worries me. Especially with Winders. Too easy to mess up the motors with tunes and people not knowing what they are doing.
Easy peezy, We find a 129 skid from a Viper or Winder, procure it, then swap out the skid on a new Winder. Should slip right in. Who said not having a new chassis was a bad thing? Then we take my new die grinder and trim off the excess tunnel, fab a new smiley face bumper, weld it to the stub and off we go...

Easy peezy, We find a 129 skid from a Viper or Winder, procure it, then swap out the skid on a new Winder. Should slip right in. Who said not having a new chassis was a bad thing? Then we take my new die grinder and trim off the excess tunnel, fab a new smiley face bumper, weld it to the stub and off we go...
Nope. Need a 17 Winder or....

998 non turbo for 2023 could happen

Back