• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2025 Yamaha sled release

Would you buy a new ‘25 Yamaha sled?

• Yes, can’t wait to see the ‘25 models!

• No, not until they offer made in Japan models

• Yamaha still sells snowmobiles?

• Hopeful there will be a blue Cataylist

• Will wait until I can buy a 4-stroke Cataylist

• No, I moved on to another brand long ago

• No, currently moving to another brand

• I can’t take year after year of disappointment

• I’m forever faithful they will turn things around!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I don’t like it, I will sell it and pick up a 9000 Riot or an EPS SW.

Just to be clear, I’m not unhappy with my SW. It has been a good sled for me. I had a great ride on it today. It is a 129 with Fox Zero RC2 shocks. A real weapon on the trails. It is just after 5 seasons and 7,000 miles, I’d like to try something different.

Just to be clear, I’m not unhappy with my SW. It has been a good sled for me. I had a great ride on it today. It is a 129 with Fox Zero RC2 shocks. A real weapon on the trails. It is just after 5 seasons and 7,000 miles, I’d like to try something different.

900r is a good sled, switched from winder to that last year and no regrets. As far as handling goes I actually prefer it compared to sidewinder but to everyone their own.

900r is a good sled, switched from winder to that last year and no regrets. As far as handling goes I actually prefer it compared to sidewinder but to everyone their own.
I just cant get used to that throttle.....

I still keep my Procross but also have a 900T. The throttle is made to be flipped for finger control. I actually find it awkward now to use my thumb on any sled., Just turned 50 and have to concede that PS is becoming important. I hope other manufacturers come out with PS so I have choices.

Back