• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

24' Winders already being delivered

fatchance

Lifetime Member
Got the call from the dealer a couple days ago that my 2024 LTX LE was ready for pick up. This is good news for those of you that are eagerly awaiting delivery or those that might have had concerns about delayed delivery after the last few years of delivery debacle.

I wonder if they are trying to get as many procross chassis out the door so the line can switch over to catalysts by 2025.

That would be a lot of inventory sitting around though.

We mere mortals will never know! I'm sure they know exactly how many chassis they will need to produce 2025 Sidewinder models though.

I don't think the procross will be going away anytime soon. Utility sleds, 4 strokes won't be using the catalyst in the short term, if ever, so if Cat keeps making those models, it will be procross

I wonder if they are trying to get as many procross chassis out the door so the line can switch over to catalysts by 2025.

That would be a lot of inventory sitting around though.
Lets hope they took the opportunity during covid to wean down inventory.

My cat dealer got Tcats delivered about 6 weeks ago. Good to see the winders getting out to the field.

I saw a 2024 9000 Riot on marketplace yesterday. I haven’t seen any 2024 Winders yet.

Not in marketplace but several being posted to the groups as they come in.

Back