• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

365 DAYS TIL 2011 MODEL YEAR!!!

They need to copy Cat on Warmers. I have both an Crossfire and an Nytro.

Not only are the Cat warmers warm, the switch is dead simple to operate, full left is low, middle off, right High.

You play with it an bit as you don't have as much adjustability as Yammie, but it's right under your thumb, you don't have to look at the screen to see where your warmers are set, you can change it even in the tight twisties, or on the lake at 100mph without looking.

Sometimes simpler is better.

Time for a big change

Well I will say this, they need major upgrading in both the apex and fx nytro chassis, neither one handles or rides as well as the new rev platform and with the new E-tec getting up to 54 miles per gallon I really cant see four strokes competing in gas mpg.Bottom line these machines are way to heavy loose some weight this is 2010 lets make a performance sled that weighs less than 450 lbs. If not im jumping ship to a new rev, sorry guys i just hate being heavy and hard handling :exc:

54 miles to the gallon ????????? What size gallons do you guys have in NFLD ???

gsxr said:

Much bigger than i thought thats forsure :tg:

Re: Time for a big change

V-maximum said:
Well I will say this, they need major upgrading in both the apex and fx nytro chassis, neither one handles or rides as well as the new rev platform and with the new E-tec getting up to 54 miles per gallon I really cant see four strokes competing in gas mpg.Bottom line these machines are way to heavy loose some weight this is 2010 lets make a performance sled that weighs less than 450 lbs. If not im jumping ship to a new rev, sorry guys i just hate being heavy and hard handling :exc:

Maybe you guys are running the newfie Screech in it :p

gsxr said:

He's using his fingers and toes to add...

LMAO!!! What is it, a Hybrid like the toyata prius? Electric till 40pmh then motor starts after that. Probally see 54mpg then but no current sled will get over 25 as of yet. E-TEC (Electric Technology) Maybe Doo is on to something here? LOL Just bustin' yer balls V-maximum!!!

morrisond said:
And the new model is ..........Fuel Injected Vector with Engine from the Venture GT.

In Yamaha Speak that would be an "New" model.

Remember the XTX last year, that apparently was an new model as well.

Yeah, that one seems to be a no brainer. They will probably offer the carbed one still in some sort to appeal to cheapskates. That model will also have the old handwarmers. LOL

morrisond said:
They need to copy Cat on Warmers. I have both an Crossfire and an Nytro.

Not only are the Cat warmers warm, the switch is dead simple to operate, full left is low, middle off, right High.

You play with it an bit as you don't have as much adjustability as Yammie, but it's right under your thumb, you don't have to look at the screen to see where your warmers are set, you can change it even in the tight twisties, or on the lake at 100mph without looking.

Sometimes simpler is better.

That is how the hand and thumbwarmers are on my 2000 xcsp.

I think they are still like this on the IQ sleds.

Back