• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4 stroke and 2 stroke

Fastrack

Veteran
hey guys just wondering how many of you own a 2 stroke as well. I love my boosted nytro but thinking of getting a new 2 stroke to have the best of both world :)

2 four stroke yammys and 3 two stroke sleds, 91 indy 400, 2007 arctic cat f5, 85 bombarier alpine II and building a 92 long tracked ditch banger to beat the crap out of.

We're all yamaha too!
I have my nytro, girlfriend has the vector and I have my fathers 700 triple venture! I love my 4strokes, no other desire for a 2 stroke really but this venture will always be in my shed!

I have only one left and am trying to sell it.....94 vmax 4

I'm fortunate to have the best of all 3 worlds. Bought an apex new back in 06. Has an Excell exhaust and fix ramair lid. The sound at full throttle is incredible. Also have an 02 srx triple. I know some guys over on the two smoke side claim they lose horsepower with a can but I wanna put one on just for the sound. Again, awesome. Lastly, I have an 03 firecat with a D&D pipe n can. The sound of a 160 horsepower twin is right there with the other two. All 3 sound different yet still incredible! :jump:

radianguy said:
STAIN said:
I have only one left and am trying to sell it.....94 vmax 4
Shouldn't be hard to sell that!
I wish--can't get any offers on it!! I want to sell to buy a turbo for my viper!

Have my Attak and a few Yamaha 2 strokes
-2002 SRX, ported, long travel,144", Boss seat, Riser. lots of Titanium parts, Power Inc pipes, Reverse ect
-1995 VMAX4, ported, Aaen quads, 136" ect
-1999 600 + 700 SXs, ported, Bender Pipes, 144", reverse ect
-1981 SRX ,FIII mod 540 engine, 44mm carbs ect
-1972 440 Grand Prix Moto Ski....stock

Started smoking again recently. Bought a ' 14 switchback assault 600 and still have my'08 phazer mtx as backup. The switchback is a better handling sled on average. Liked my phazer, but it had some serious handling issues when trying to sidehill. Can't beat the power of the 600.

I have one left, my wife's 97 ext dlx efi. But soon to get back my first sled I gave to a guy in the up, a 78 jag to restore for my kids.

I have my 05 RX1 and bought a 03 ZR 900 this summer for the kids to ride.
What can I say, the price was right.

i have a nytro, a 2001 sxr 600 and a mountain max 700, and a ski-doo 380, love those 3 cylinders if yamaha would make a 3 cyl 2troke again, i would be the first in line to buy, way more fun than my heavy old 4 stroke :Rockon:

We have a 2 stroke snowblower, and weed trimmer, dont have any interest in a 2 stroke sled. The sleds are all 4 stroke. 06, 07, and 13 Apex's.

Back