• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4 Stroke Nytro shows em 2 strokes!

Hey guys, just thoght you oughta know, the local snow drags were held in our area this past weekend and TEAM BLUE was well represented.

Nytro RTX 1st stock 600, 700, and 2nd 800
2nd 600 Mod 2nd 700 Mod
3rd 800 Mod

SRX 700 1st 700 MOD 800 Mod and 900 Mod
2nd Open
Apex Gt 1 Open

Than Nytro ran hard all day, all this talk on here how a Nytro can't take an 800, I, along with 100 other people seen this Nytro outrun 3 Assalut RMK 800 and a dragon 800.

SRX was CRAZY fast!!!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know.

I raced two revs this weekend. One was clutched and 1 3/4 track and the other stock.

I out topped the clutched gade 800. This was in deep snow and figured I would get killed because of his track. Same conditions I took the stock gade 800 all the way through. I out top ended both of them as well and did not believe that. At least in these snow conditions on a lake. All we could get was around 90 mph in these conditions.

last weekend my buddy has a 800 renegade x, my wifes stock nytro was 1/2 sled ahead in every run. My nytro, excell pipe and ulmer clucth gave him a a-- wipen every race includeing on 1000 ft ice track. He has pipe, reeds and clutch kit 2007 600 miles.

Back