• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

4th of July

We had a nice quiet 4th, nothing to exciting. I started up the Warrior and it had me wishing for snow :Rockon:. I'm looking forward to doing my maintenance on it now that all my major projects around the house are done and have it all ready when the snow flies. Hope you had a nice 4th too Mr Sled.

Thanks, you guys too.
Spent the week up at the cabin in Munising working on odds and ends and fishing alot as well as doing some trail cleaning that we are responable for.... Two more months and the leaves will be turning color just crazy! The town puts on a very nice fireworks out over the bay and the town was packed!

HUH!!!! What? when you adopt a road or trail you are volunteering with spring and fall clean up from the littering that takes place..... Come on you've seen the signs they are all over .. up and down H13 and on many forest roads that we all ride at some point ..... ya know!

HUH!!!! What? when you adopt a road or trail you are volunteering with spring and fall clean up from the littering that takes place.....

The way I read the original post I wondered........it sounded like there was an organized volunteer group around here that I hadn't heard of.......hence my bewilderment.

I think it's a Good thing that it has went fast, that means we are that much closer to the snow flying and getting to see all our TY buddies up North again in person, not just writing each other on here. No Offense Mr. Sled;)!

I think it's a Good thing that it has went fast, that means we are that much closer to the snow flying and getting to see all our TY buddies up North again in person, not just writing each other on here. No Offense Mr. Sled;)!

I could not resist razzing Jim :)

Back