• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A 136" ??

yammiman

Expert
I'm planning on spring checking a new Apex next spring and I want to go with a 136 - should I go with the LTX GT, the LTX, or get an RTX and extend it?? - I don't ride real aggressive anymore but at the same time don't want to putt through the rough stuff either - any suggestions? :dunno:

To get the Fox's up front - just curious what you would notice between a 136 Pro CK compared to the Olin Mono compared to the standard Mono - I'm thinking the Olin Mono might suit my style the best but I think I might want to add the Fox's???

I snow checked the base APEX LTX, I find that guys are having to many problems w/OLIN electronic shock, for the difference in money upgrade to HYGEAR to your riding style!

I also find the base LTX has much nicer colours, all black tunnel and a really flashy red.

My .02

I have an attak gt.. what problems are being had with the elec shock? I haven't had any yet.. yet... :)

I was bouncing back and fourth between the stock 136 attak and the 121 Rtx.

Made offers for the Attak and the Rtx and the guy with the Rtx bundge more. So I ended up with the Rtx and extended it to a 136. Both were low miles and clean. I wasnt snow checking.

If I were to snow check a sled I would go with the Pro-active suspension, heard alot of positive with that rear skid. Heard more negatives about the mono.

Just my opinion. By the way....I wouldnt own anything other then a 136-144 for trails/powder riding

The only problems I have heard is the adjustment wire keeps coming loose or braking. Make sure the zip ties are on tight and add more if you can.The bottoming out is another prob too. Can be fixed with a heavier spring and revalve from pioneer. Had mine done today while I waited! What service!! Bruce does a fine job! Honk

I had an Apex for one season with the electric Mono and loved it - did not have any issues with the electric shock - I am 99.9% sure that I want to try a 136" - just not sure what would best suited for my "semi aggressive" riding style or if I would even need the Fox's up front!?!?!? - graphics are not a concern because I always customize my sleds to my personal taste anyways!!

floats up front is awsome!! after you ride with them you wont want conventional shocks ever again. the adjustment options you have are endless. from super stiff to super soft. i will always have floats on my future and present sleds.

floats up front is awsome!! after you ride with them you wont want conventional shocks ever again. the adjustment options you have are endless. from super stiff to super soft. i will always have floats on my future and present sleds.

Back