• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

a arm movement

bluegrass

Extreme
so I think I my need to replace my a arm bushing. I had play in the top a arm tighten the bolt up and a lot of the play went a way but I still have a small amount of play should you have a little or have no play at all also if I change the bushing out with iolite should I replace the bolt and the long collar to sled has 900 mile on it

The stock bolts and collars will be fine. Just regrease them. If you have a welder weld the nuts to the subframe while you have it apart.

SteelerJim said:
The stock bolts and collars will be fine. Just regrease them. If you have a welder weld the nuts to the subframe while you have it apart.
You talking about the nuts for the lower a arms?

basic700 said:
SteelerJim said:
You talking about the nuts for the lower a arms?

Yes sir. I welded the nuts for the front of the lower A arms on the inside of the subframe so the bolt heads are now in the front below the bumper for easier access.

Back