• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

alot of yammis on the trail

pat the rat

Lifetime Member
been riding alot lately and it seems like all you see are yamahas and doos,ive seen large groups of 10,nytros,apexes,vectors,didnt notice any ty stickers though,seen some from the states so maybe they were ty users,woulb be nice to meet some guys,heading out next week,feb 18 thru the 24th,timmins,chapleau,hearst,kap ,cochrane,i'll be watching for ty stickers,never know

I to have noticed a lot more 4-strokers running the trails.... I just love to see people coming around to the next best thing on snow.. MM.

I'll be in the bancroft area that week, so we won't cross paths. I'll be on the look-out for TY stickers as well.

i think i am the only guy running a redmatter ty decal in my area. i know there are a couple of the small ty stickers that tom hands out for vip running around. it shure got a couple of looks on the weekend i went to windy lake motel with my brother.

i saw a lot of yammys on sunday when i went for a ride. not too many cats though. it was frickin cold. got frostbite under my chin with a beard because i forgot my belaclava. almost gone now.

Riding in Quebec last week, mostly saw Ski-Doo and Yamaha. 10 Years ago all you saw was Polaris.

pat the rat said:
been riding alot lately and it seems like all you see are yamahas and doos,ive seen large groups of 10,nytros,apexes,vectors,didnt notice any ty stickers though,seen some from the states so maybe they were ty users,woulb be nice to meet some guys,heading out next week,feb 18 thru the 24th,timmins,chapleau,hearst,kap ,cochrane,i'll be watching for ty stickers,never know

We'll be up in that area (sorta) from the 22nd to the 26th...running from Elliot lake to Chapleau to Wawa/Duberville to Searchmont back to Elliot Lake. That's the plan for now but there is talk of starting in Timmins and doing a similar ride as you. We'll be 3 yamahas (Rexy, Apex RTX, 06 Nytro) and one SD renegade. I haven't asked for any new TY stickers for the last couple of years so I don't have one on my sled (I don't have a red one to match lol).

Attachments

• 100_2004.JPG
    100_2004.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_2008.JPG
    100_2008.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_2015.JPG
    100_2015.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 86
Might see you on the trail DoktorC we are heading to Wawa from the Soo on the 22..Doing some riding up there for the weekend..There will be a 07 Venture GT, 1995 V Max 4 Flamed out, Orange Crossfire ( probablly broken down on the trails) and a 440 ZL....

I ride in Michigan and it seems like I see more Yamis than before, especially Vipers and SRX's. I haven't put my thumb on it, I am noticing them because I own Yami's or are more just popping up. Jury is still out. They are probably still riding because they are a durable quality sleds.

Ported Hornet said:
I ride in Michigan and it seems like I see more Yamis than before, especially Vipers and SRX's. I haven't put my thumb on it, I am noticing them because I own Yami's or are more just popping up. Jury is still out. They are probably still riding because they are a durable quality sleds.
Or maybe the're happy new owners of used sleds because the orgional owners upgraded! :4STroke: :yam: :Rockon:

Maybe we could convince Tom to give us some TY business cards to hand out to the other Yamahas we meet........

Back