• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

alot of yammis on the trail

nate007 said:
Maybe we could convince Tom to give us some TY business cards to hand out to the other Yamahas we meet........

That is a great idea!!

I have noticed over the last 4 years, since I fell in love with my 4 stroke, that the number of Yamahas has exploded. It was very cool in 2003-2004 to see so few Yamahas and to see the great reaction from other sledders about the RX-1's. Then it seemed to be mostly Doos and Cats and some Polaris and even fewer Yamis.

Now it seems to be about even between Doos and Yamaha for new sleds and the Cats are getting harder to find.

I often will stop and speak to a Yamaha owner if they have something new or have done something to their sled and ask them if they know about this site. I think it would be great if I could carry around a handful of business cards to either leave with people or let them know about this great site and the resource that is there for them and all of us.

same thing around here yamahas and doos mostly.

in northeastern minnesota you see more mid to late 90's polaris than everything else combined. I had only seen 3 phazers all year and did see a group of 6 one day at a stop. Polaris, Skidoo, Arctic cat then Yamaha here.

Muskoka area is getting more and more yamies every year. Still allot of yellow stuff to clean up, but getting better. I have a few to convert yet. ;):D

Dan

Boomer said:
nate007 said:
Maybe we could convince Tom to give us some TY business cards to hand out to the other Yamahas we meet........

That is a great idea!!

I have noticed over the last 4 years, since I fell in love with my 4 stroke, that the number of Yamahas has exploded. It was very cool in 2003-2004 to see so few Yamahas and to see the great reaction from other sledders about the RX-1's. Then it seemed to be mostly Doos and Cats and some Polaris and even fewer Yamis.

Now it seems to be about even between Doos and Yamaha for new sleds and the Cats are getting harder to find.

I often will stop and speak to a Yamaha owner if they have something new or have done something to their sled and ask them if they know about this site. I think it would be great if I could carry around a handful of business cards to either leave with people or let them know about this great site and the resource that is there for them and all of us.

He has cards (or did recently) and he really likes when people pass them out. Pretty sure if you shot him a PM he would be more than glad to send you some.

Same here, riding mostly the lower Lanaudiere and lower Laurentian areas north of Montreal, my buddy keeps reminding me how the trails are invaded by yammis( he rides a poo, not that there's anything wrong with that). I started paying attention and he's right, mostly 4 strokes, I guess that's why doo's coming out with their own performance 4 t.
Its kind've like democracy, the poeple have spoken . :4STroke:

pat the rat said:
ty hand signals,that would be cool

....ABSOLUTELY
I USE IT ALL THE TIME....... :jump:

Just kidding, I have a wack of TY Web Site cards I hand out all the time ;)!

TY RULES :yam:

Attachments

• Hitting Manitoba's Tails 006.jpg
    Hitting Manitoba's Tails 006.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 75
  • KidFinger.jpg
    KidFinger.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 63
funny,i was gonna mention that sign but decided not to,dont want to get in trouble with moderators,ah,ah,i could use some of those business cards,i patrol around here so am always in contact with sledders

Back