• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

alot of yammis on the trail

woolyviper said:
in northeastern minnesota you see more mid to late 90's polaris than everything else combined. I had only seen 3 phazers all year and did see a group of 6 one day at a stop. Polaris, Skidoo, Arctic cat then Yamaha here.

Yes...Ejay has been a busy boy over the last few decades.

I think it has a lot to do with where you ride and what the trail conditions are like there. I know where I ride in Quebec the trails a flat and fast, and high mileage days are the norm. Within the last couple of years it has gotten to the point where I see more Yamahas than even Revs. It really makes sense though. The weather is cold, the trails are smooth and you ride fast. The Rev has NO advantage in these conditions, in fact it has some distinct disadvantages. You don't see ANYBODY riding standing up, that would be stupid.

just came back from today's ride,did some trail patrol all day,i saw a pile of apex,lots of rx1,4-5 cats,2 REVS,YA THAT'S IT 2,1 OR 2 polaris,it was a 80% yamaha day,lovin it,even met a ty user,is name is reapersrx,we had a good chat,god life is good,tomorrow is a complete day off of sledding,winter storm coming in,then on monday morning im leaving for my 1100 miles,seven day trip,wont be sleeping much tomorrow night,might see some of you's on the trail

see lots of yamies on the trails i passd a group of 5 apex/attaks and my buddie and me has his 06 RTX and my 06 attak i usually give the "last sled sign" (because im usually last) i give EVERY YAMAHA 2 or 4 stroke the "yamaha salute" (thumbs up) i usually get the same!!! i love the brotherhood of yamaha's every where i go we always talk to yamaguys/gals

Back