• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone have any tricks to get bins clean

maxdlx

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Apex RTX
My bibs are looking kind of gunky anymore. Anybody have any tricks to get brake dust ang grease out of klim bibs. Thanks Maxdlx

Wash with nikwax detergent, and then spray with their repellent. Go to amazon and type nikwax in the search..get the right stuff for your type of fabric..

I found their washing instructions posted on another site. They say to use shout or spray and wash as per instructions on stains. Use normal laundry soap and water no hotter than 104f . Tumble dry on warm.

If the spray and wash does not work, you could always try mechanic hand soap. My grandmother swore by it and she used to wash rail workers track chlothing and they where always nasty. Especially the brake mans.

Update. I went and got shout in the bottle with the scrubber top on it and Tide boost. Some of the deep ground in stains only faded, but the rest came out great. Had to run through a second wash cycle with no soap just get the soap all out of them. Maxdlx

Back