• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone looking for TY 20th Anniversary Gear??? We have some left..

Money sent. I added a little extra for the site. God knows you have gotten me through a lot of boring work days. Thanks for all your hard work keeping this place going and putting up with all our bs. Dave

Money sent. I added a little extra for the site. God knows you have gotten me through a lot of boring work days. Thanks for all your hard work keeping this place going and putting up with all our bs. Dave
Awesome!! Dude you rock and I will bump you as a Lifetime VIP for that. Can you pm me your mailing address please?

Thanks Tom. I got my clothes today. Going to have to put a good sticker my Winder now. My wife complains I never buy clothes. Ha I told her and showed her I do buy clothes. Good evening!

Attachments

• 54C37FAB-F411-42CE-857B-CF9CFFE3E34A.jpeg
    54C37FAB-F411-42CE-857B-CF9CFFE3E34A.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 110
Got mine yesterday. Looks great! Mailman decided to not drive up my driveway so it sat at the post office for a few days till I got it picked up.

Back