• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Breath video on Youtube...

When you click on the link, and the page opens, go the the tool bar at the top of your browser, click on favorites, then 'add to favorites'. Choose the file you want it in, or create a new one. I usually put stuff like that in a file labeled snowmobile, so I can find it easier later.

Are you the one in the video, Aaron??

I think it fits perfect with everythign in slow- mo. Sometimes it's nice to see the creativity in teh music choices, and not always the headbanging stuff. It make you think of a surreal winter experience!!!!

nate007 said:
I think it fits perfect with everythign in slow- mo. Sometimes it's nice to see the creativity in teh music choices, and not always the headbanging stuff. It make you think of a surreal winter experience!!!!

I agree with ya Nate. With the semi slow motion it alows you to see more of the video.

Granted I like the head bangin stuff. But very well done. Vid and the tune

I like just about any kind of music, so for me, I thought it actually added to it.
It makes it look easy, though doesn't it? I'll bet it's not as easy as it looks!
The pucker factor would be kicking in if I were there!

The rider is Darko. I believe he has posted here. We have some Snowest people here besides him. I9 have 3 of Veedy's videos and they are ALL good. Tremendous talent! His choices of music,IMHO, blend very well with the scenes in his movies. Just hope he doesn't get burned out or go broke making them. My wife is VERY glad that I didn't really get solidly in to sleds until I was old enough to behave, (somewhat). I would love to be able to do 25% of what these guy's can do with a sled.

This video rocks. Anna Nalik I believe is the girl who sings it? I always thought the song was pretty good, But to the video the whole thing is just special. If We were to have snowmobile Oscars this would have to be a nominee. I probably watch it every couple of weeks. In the summer and fall it was probably every day.

I also agree with the choice of music and motion. The only bad part is how much it makes me wish I wouldn't have sold my mountain sled. :o|

Back