• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex GT with Mid Shield!!!

what are you guys doing with your old low shield (GT or RTX)? I may want a GT shield for an extra or maybe even change graphics down the road. I'm not sure yet.

MrSled said:
I have a GT shield I can sell ya for $50 plus shipping.
I would take it but I may still be swapping colors once I get my hood replaced(shipping damage).
don't wait on me, sell to ironviper. I'll get one later.
BA APEX

Anyone have a photo of the low RTX windshield as listed on the Yamaha web site (not the stocker but the low shield which has a lip) on a sled?

Slednut

I have a GT stock chrome windshield and would be interested in trading for stock attack windshield. If interested PM me.
dan

sstickler, they are an add on option for the Power Madds. I will post a pic once I get them on the sled.

Tom

MrSled said:
sstickler, they are an add on option for the Power Madds. I will post a pic once I get them on the sled.

Tom

Race ya! :tg:

I'll have mine installed on the Power Madds tomorrow. Spent a whole bunch of time fiddling around to fit the handguard with the extended brake lever, the windshield and the parking brake lever. Decided that drinking was more important and took a break so I wouldn't break the brake......again. :oops:
Edit: Done! http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=18369&highlight=

Just wondering about where that wind shield could be purchased? I have an attack but I think it may be cold even with the shield that comes on it.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Milkman :D

Back