• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex HID's

Team Yami

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha apex gt
Hey guys I'm looking to put hid's in my apex but I don't want to spend $300 for the yamaha kit. Looking to see what other cheaper setups you guys used

I use The Retrofit Source (Morimoto) for all my HID upgrades--used their motorcycle H4 dual-output kit in my Attak. Fantastic quality components and great customer service-

I have Rock's products on all my sleds. They work Great. And he has good customer service. I would highly recommend them.

I just buy the lots of eBay and have done lots of apexs with no issues!! Did about 12 sleds sod far and only one ballast went !! Night n day difference and very easy to hook up!!

be carefull with the Ebay ones I have a set in my sled running them for 3 seasons so far and not a single issue then I sent my 2 buddies the link to the same vender for them to each get a set and both have a failer one set both ballists and one bulb went out the other set one ballist and one bulb went out. real pain to ride with one light I always keep a set of stock bulbs in my handelbar bag so we were able to get two working lights but the hid so bright shadowed the stock bulb and made is akward to ride. the sets that were sent to my buddies were different bigger thicker ballists the seller must have changed suppliers. now my set on the other hand knock on wood love them and only one time i had 1 bulb not light and i shut down and restarted sled and it popped on. what i do know is I love HID's and a good set of bi xeonon off ebay can hold up just dont buy the cheapest set you can find cause you do get what you pay for. that said if i had the disposable income at the time I would have went with Rock's kit for sure have had his products before and they are top knotch and if you need help call him and he is right there ready to help service is over the top with him.and the product is made for sleds better quality bulbs better ballists and plug n play right to the head light hook ups.

i put a set on from ddm tuning 2 years ago and havent had a problem at all yet think they were like 60-70 bucks for whole kit, i found these from somone on here that had used them also and not had problems and thight fir money i will try them, have been great , no cutting factory wiring at all so u can put back to stock if u do have a problem!

Hey guys I'm looking to put hid's in my apex but I don't want to spend $300 for the yamaha kit. Looking to see what other cheaper setups you guys used
Try www.ddmtuning.com I used them for all my stuff still going strong in my grizzly

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Back